- Package: Land only
- Location: Bovec – Soca Valley
- Activities: 3
- Options: 7 nts Self-catering Apartment, Hotel Mangart / half board or Bovec Hostel / bed & breakfast
- Local activity transfers: Included as required
1-4. 4 DAY FREERIDE SKI/SNOWBOARDING WORKSHOP
The best way to experience the full thrill of conquering the slopes of Mt. Kanin is on our expert workshops learning the techniques of safe skiing/boarding in deep snow off piste.
With our expert guidance you can safely explore the best kept secret slopes on the mountain and benefit from the knowledge of our expert guides who are always there to help you gain new skills. Workshops include lessons in freeride techniques, safe movement in the mountains in winter, avalanche awareness and use of avalanche equipment. Package includes 4 days of skiing or snowboarding including 3 days of workshop.
- Equipment included: skis or snowboard, avalanche transceiver, avalanche probe, shovel
- Mandatory personal equipment: skis or snowboard boots, poles, helmet, backpack.
Whether by day or night, sledging from the road below Mangart; one of Slovenia’s most beautiful mountains, provides a really exciting and safe way of discovering the natural winter delights of this winter wonderland. By day we can take in the magnificent vistas from this beautiful mountain; or by night it offers a different experience as we guide our sledges under a vast starry sky with only the moon and a headlamp to light up the way.
- Equipment included: Sledge and headlamp
- Mandatory personal equipment: Warm winter clothing, gloves and warm hat.
6. DOG SLEDDING
- Initial instruction: 30 minutes
- Dog sled ride: 1.5 hours
- Equipment included: Experienced dog sled team and driver
- Mandatory personal equipment: Similar to ski clothing /Warm pants, jacket, hat, gloves & comfortable shoes
6A. ZIP-LINE PARK
- Minimum age is 12 years and the dress code is strictly ‘comfortable clothes’.
|Winter Packages||APARTMENT - SELF CATERING||HOTEL - HALF BOARD|
|SNOW MONKEY||£ 739||£ 830|
|SKI SCHOOL||£ 649||£ 741|
|SNOWBOARD SCHOOL||£ 707||£ 799|
|FREERIDE WORKSHOP||£ 765||£ 857|
|Activities||Group size||Availability||Suitable for||Programme|
|4||Min 4 / Max 16||Jan, Feb and March||Intermediate to advanced level boarders and skiers||Activities are scheduled over 6 days Sun-Fri|
- All bookings are based on 4 persons and price per person is the same for both adults and children.
- For a reduced group size the price may be subject to variation based on number of persons and dates required.
- Price excludes return transfers from Ljubljana (Slovenia), Klagenfurt (Austria) or Trieste Airport (Italy)
- Booking terms: 20% deposit and balance payable 8 weeks before travel date.
- Payment method: BACS or cheque – please confirm preference at time of booking
- It is a condition of all bookings that persons are in a good state of health and are fit to participate in our activities.
- Bookings can be cancelled free of charge within 7 days of your booking. Your payment will be refunded in full.
- Cancelling 60 to 30 days prior to departure incurs a charge of 50% of the total booking value.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to departure cannot be refunded.
- We strongly advise you to acquire appropriate outdoor activity insurance and recommend our partners @ SPORTS COVER DIRECT. Sports and activity insurance covers the cost of medical aid and emergency expenses on your adventure or sports holiday when travelling abroad.